Feeds RSS

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#??? Um I have lost count of the days...I think thats a good thing :)

Hello hello...So it has officially been 4 weeks to the day since I left home! Wow!!
And what a beautiful morning it was because I recieved a delivery of the Most GORGEOUS flowers this morning from My SPECIAL MAN back home!!!! They just made my whole day!! :)

Not a whole lot has been happening here the past week. I had my first class the other day which went well, and have my second class tomorrow. I am taking Developmental and Social Psychology, and Criminology Crime and Society, both of which I think should be pretty interesting! The way they do classes is just so different I feel like I am completely unorganized and going to miss all these assignments but I am pretty sure there isn't any assignments, Ha so hopefully I can figure this whole system out :)
I also had basektball tryouts last night...they went well :) and am excited to be doing something over here because they don't have softball! The girls on the team are all really nice, and the coach is really fun so It should be a great way to stay in shape! I am also in the running club and they go on runs almost everyday so I am excited to have someone to run with.
So since I haven't gone anywhere in the last week I don't have much to blog about so I figured it was time for a little "virtual" tour around my "home" starting with where I am right now (Although not featured in this picture right now is me watching Caleb do my softball ab workout, or should I say attempting to do it hahaha) :)
This is my room...

Welcome to Swansea University

This is campus...


This is the opposite view of campus!



Right across the street from campus is the beach, looking down the coast you can see the city!

Moving into the City of Swansea, lots and lots of houses! Little different from the out skirts of Edmond!

Tesco.. aka...Wally world ..only not as good :)

Another place to get some stuff for only 99 pence each!

One of the main streets in the shopping center

This brings us back to the student village...here is my flatt,  I am on the 2nd floor!






So there is a quick little tour of the three places I spend most of my time here in Swansea :)

For some reason, my mind has just been a little blank which is one reason why I have not updated in a while, so sorry for that! I have been rather side tracted the last few days really trying to figure out career choices and stuff. Funny how I keep going back and forth, I thought I had my life pretty much figured out. I was going to get my Degree in Biology then go into Physical Therapy, and then I switched to nursing, which I still think is the direction I want to take, I just for some reason do not feel like totally at peace with that, and I don't know if that is just me or if that is God trying to direct me somewhere else, Personal Trainer, or Physical Therapy Assistant, Teacher/Coach! I just don't know! Being a mom is what I want to do more than anything... wish there was a degree in that! So if you think about it pray for me that I can hear where God is leading me :) Patience, Patience, Patience is what I keep having to remind myself.God works in his time, and his time only, so I know that he will eventually open the door for me, I just don't know when or how he will!! All I want is to just figure everything out and know exactly what it is that I have to do, instead of this just up in the air toss up on life! Blah!
Well here I was saying I didn't really have much on my mind, I guess I just stated what has been on my mind...haha

Until next time :)
-Lissa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Flowers from across the sea. He MUST be a special man! ;)

Loved the tour! Love hearing what's going on with you. Praying you'll have clear direction!

Four weeks already! Woohooo!!!

Post a Comment