Feeds RSS

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PARIS! The Last HURRAH trip! :)...Part #1

There are absolutely no words that can truly describe my experience in Paris! I had very high expectations of what Paris would be like, and was afraid I was going to be disappointed but I was definitely NOT!! :) My trip was incredible and just another reminder of how blessed I am!!

Some exciting news about this trip was my friends Anna, and Emanuil, and Anna's BF Nick were able to come! :) Although just two days before at practice she rolled her ankle and the doctor gave her crutches :/ she was an absolute warrior walking all around Paris!! :)

Normally I talk about everything and then list pictures but I think I am going to let the pictures do the talking :)

My Paris Adventure ....Day #1=)

The back side of the Sacre Couer!



The Sacre Couer!


The View of the City!

:)

Breakfast! Ham and Egg Pancake

The Louvre


Anna :)

The Pyramides inside the Louvre


Mono Lisa!
Just playing around inside the Louvre!


View of the Eiffel Tower from the Tuileries!!!


Anna and Emanuil :)



Eiffal Tower... of course we had to have a photo shoot :)

Miss Lovely Allison!!

Caleb and Allison and I!


OKLAHOMA KIDS!!! :)


Just LOVE this!! :)

We love Crepes!! :)

 


At Night :) while its Sparkling!!

Cristen and Allison!

Notre Dame!!


Notre Dame!

this door was awesome the detail and message was just incredible!




The End!

So that was my first day in Paris!
The weather was just beautiful which pretty much put the cherry on top :)

I would like now to just give a shout out to the Lord for all the blessings he has given me!

-Lissa

Part 2 to come!

2 comments:

The Ahlgren Family said...

How exciting! We're so happy that you've had the opportunity to see and experience all of those places of renown! I just keep drooling over all the the amazing history surrounding you, centuries and centuries of it!
Great pictures!
Did you do any shopping in Paris? It'd be fun to buy some things at a resale shop in Paris and then watch everyone back here go into shock when they see the labels! :D
Hope the rest of your trip is blessed and productive!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, FUN!!!!

Post a Comment