Feeds RSS

Saturday, January 7, 2012

HOME!! ...for a little while atleast!

Let me just start off by saying that it has felt so GREAT to just be at home and not have anything to do! PSSH who am I kidding, nothing to do? I had lots to do I just wasn't swarmed with going from one place to another ha! I spent this week doing random odds and ends that I needed to take care of preparing for school and softball in the next couple of weeks!
So I unpacked...FINALLY!! Man that felt good! One of my Best Friends Kaylee came over and we went through my room and bathroom and completely picked up and organized because my idea of unpacking was just emptying everything out of the suitcase and onto the floor of my room :)! So we got all that taken care of!
Other than that I just have had the time to go to lunch and grab some coffee with a few friends and cousins, which has really been great to catch up with everything!
The main reason for this blog was the share a couple new deserts that I tried this week that I got off of pinterest!
The first one was this cookie inception, basically a chocolate chip cookie cookie with an Oreo inside :) yummy!  here is a link to the recipe http://worldofwonder.net/2011/03/24/Inception_cookie/
I of course had to document the making of these cookies so here are so some pictures! :)

Kaylee was on pinterest....I got her hooked on it. She is now worse than I am lol!


:)
The second recipe was for Strawberry Lemonade Bars!!! I just love lemon bars and when I saw these with strawberry in them I just HAD to try it out :) And these were a success!!! I liked these a lot more than the cookies! http://www.kandktestkitchen.com/2011/06/strawberry-lemonade-bars.html
Unless people were lying to me these were good... and my personal opinion was that if you like strawberry and lemon then they are a HIT!! :)

I have been packing and getting ready to move back up to Langston. We start two a days on Monday, boy oh boy! School starts back up on Jan. 18th. I must say though I am ready for it all to start. I am not really ready in that I am "looking forward" or "excited" for it to start, I am more just ready so that I can get another semester over with! I have really found myself with little motivation to finish school out :/ Its horrible and driving me crazy because I still just don't feel 100% sure on what exactly I want to do in life! But I shall push on!! So I figure the sooner it starts the sooner it will end :) ha

Today I spent the morning cleaning the house with my mom and the afternoon packing up stuff for tomorrow, and so it was great to have some friends come over and hang out and watch a movie with my brother and sisters! And tomorrow is MOVING DAY!! Gosh I can't believe how fast time goes bye! :)

Till Next time
-Lissa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun and looks delicious! I want to go to coffee with you!

Post a Comment